Thursday, August 21, 2008

We took Tristan and his mommy to the Lincoln Children's Museum last week. The kids had a blast, but I almost wonder if maybe the mom's didn't enjoy it just as much. How cool! I know many of you have probably enjoyed this museum before, but we're slowly catching up to the times. Hope you enjoy the pictures of our very exhausting, very stimulating day.



I'm sure they're good - Buck eats them!



Motorcycle Mama



C'mon Tristan, let's ride off into the sunset.



I think this is more my style.


If it has wheels, I'm there.


"Water...Jorja touch!"

Can you come home from Husker country without a picture of good ole Herbie?

Don't worry, next time we'll take the dads.

What a great day! Thanks for the fun, Tristan & his mommy.

4 comments:

S Club Mama said...

Oh your pictures are just too cute! And let's ride off into the sunset...you have me giggling. I did have so much fun! I think some time we should just leave the kids with the dads and go ourselves!!! haha wouldn't that be hilarious?

farmmom said...

That WOULD be hilarious.  I'd miss my gals, though.

Kathy said...

How fun!! Great pics!

We love us the museum!!!

It was so great to see you guys in church today!

Talk soon!

S Club Mama said...

Tessi, I'm telling you...this museum is WAY better than the Children's Museum here in Richmond. So much bigger, no kids over 3 in the 3 and under area!!! ugh.